Tuesday, February 10, 2009

 

temp agency

Raining today and I am waiting for a package from my friend Tina, so I thought I would give the Job Center a miss today. The Internet is not stable so I may have to venture out to the library to do some basic job searching. Basic searching includes Craigslist, the local newspaper online, and email alerts from Careerbuilder. More in-depth searching includes looking at the websites of each University in town, library jobs across the country, and local businesses that are nearby.

Internet came back so I applied to a few jobs on craigslist. Two file clerks, proof operator and mail clerk. I got a call back about a part-time job but they wanted me to be permanent part-time and I just couldn’t lie to them that I was looking for a full-time job. It was from a temp agency so I might sign up with them to get some office job.

Today’s applications – 4 jobs (one already shot down)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?