Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

The saga continues...

With no reliable Internet access I have not been able to get any blog entries up. But, here is the story so far….
I got a job! It’s the ‘dream’ job that I had been hoping for in New Orleans. Unfortunately the RV is not really safe and so I have had to come up with many alternate plans. But it seems that the RV will be good to go soon and I can be on my way, albeit a bit later than hoped. I quit my offictory job with little fanfare and I feel much better now. The pounding in my head and the dizziness is subsiding. I can’t believe one of the managers told me that this was a low-stress job. It’s been one of the worst jobs I ever had.

But now I have a proper job and soon I will have an apartment all to my own! In the Spring I will get my stuff out of storage and then I’ll be really cookin’! It will be exciting to see all my stuff and books again!

I don’t know if I will be able to post on the way down but I will be writing about my adventures and taking pictures as well. Baby Carrot will feature heavily. If you are not familiar with the saga of Baby Carrot, it all started with the Bethlehem Halloween parade of 2007. Dressed as a carrot I marched with the Lehigh Valley Vegetarians. I made the costume myself and with some leftover scraps I made Baby Carrot. In a moment of ennui I took some pictures of Baby Carrot with some of the other parade people. I decided then that Baby Carrot was going to see the world and spread the love of vegetables everywhere!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?